HIHI..welcome...smile always when u leave....

hihi...hope u enjoy and know whats going on in my life....hehe

14 August 2010

hihi....first blog

hihi...this is my first blog of my life..lols...i am bored...nth to do...finally remember that blog has a freedom of speech and writing, so i decide to start one and enjoy sharing my life and u guys can have a close up look at what i do everyday and might also upload pictures of me on what i did also... while today is the first post..think some may not know me..so i decide to do a short intro about me... i am 20 this year...my real name is Ng Sien Chung...born in malaysia..so i am a kampong boy. came over to study in singapore when i was young, and adapt to singapore lifestyle slowly. i love outdoor and sports, basketball my favourite and i do play other ball games and sports. singing songs is part of killing time for me, and i listen to all kind of music, but love R&B love songs most, singer like Neyo, Rihanna and Justin Timberlake etc. loves Xiao Zhu Alan Luo Zhi Xiang...one of my favourite idiol...his good looking and he dance, siing, entertain and Host are all profession, most of all,the love for his mom make me respect and look upon him most. ok...that a little stuff about me..so i hope u guys continue to view me and do comment on the free-comments area!!! Take care guys and smile always!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment