HIHI..welcome...smile always when u leave....

hihi...hope u enjoy and know whats going on in my life....hehe

14 August 2010

Incident At airport



hmmm...something interesting today...i get my first flight experience in a funny way...this is what happen. i was so excited that i am going to Malaysia, KL (kuala Lumpur) by airplane....OMG!!! actually is my very first time i going to take a plane...put asides of me as a baby which i taken b4... but then i am 20 yrs old..and is my first time taken it...so stupiid and funny of me... so what happen was Micheal, Shu Hui,Gwen and Me were taking cab on the way to airport...Gwen and Shu Hui was counting their money so precisely...and Micheal was sleeping like a pig... and suddenlyGwen Crack a joke..is there DBS or POSB in Malaysia...maybe its because KL is quite developed state already...so she thought their might have it...but she carry on saying Ipoh which is another state in Malaysia...a kampong area with DBS and POSB...Micheal and i laugh like mad....Gwen so Cutex....following after that...we reach airport and while we are checking in...Shu Hui passport die...expire already...we start worrying and Micheal start thinking all sorts of solution to help his darling...so man....then he suddenly said..lets call Cyril (a famous magician) to change the date...lols...so in the end..we postpone the date and looking foward to go and have fun again and preparing myself to eat my aunt cooking....wooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment