HIHI..welcome...smile always when u leave....

hihi...hope u enjoy and know whats going on in my life....hehe

18 August 2010

hihihi....lols...been cathcing and watching youth olympic on channel 5, U and okto...do us proud singapore...ahaha...hmm...been playing my online game recently..didnt knew i was so pro..lols.. one and the half day i can lvl up to 121..lols...is my old game ragnarok...get a bit interested again since i have nth to do...i have been wondering...how come my NS letter haven arrived yet?? is government that good??all and most of my friends that i knew are all enlisted already...common...arrived fast plz...so that i can clear faster and go on with my studies..haha...recently raining at the evening..so i dun think so i can fly kite...sad...hope to get a kite in malaysia for faith...a priate design which she liikes and her bdae present in kL...

OKOK...HERE I AM GOING TO WISH MY DEAREST FAITH GUO LIAN HUI A HAPPY EARLY EARLY EARLY BDAE...will come back and celebrate with u again with all ur present barang barang!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment